Sunday, January 16, 2011

IMM (1/16/11)

In My Mailbox is a meme I participate in through my favorite book blogger, The Story Siren.

This week I slogged through some books that I wish I hadn't.  I'm sorry.  I'm just going to be honest. I'll let you more about them later. I'll tell you which ones I had to slog through. 

That's a real word, you know.  Slog.  Look it up.

13, rue Thérèse: A NovelLock and KeySundays at Tiffany'sFancy Pants

Note:  Not all of those books were slogged through.  I truly loved Sundays at Tiffany's.  I liked Lock and Key.  Others I started and just. Couldn't. Finish.

Right now I am reading:

The Treasure Map of Boys: Noel, Jackson, Finn, Hutch, Gideon--and Me, Ruby Oliver (Ruby Oliver Quartet)Paranormalcy

I love, LOVE, LOVE the protagonists.

Slated for review this week:

You Know When the Men Are Gone Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal

Just a heads up,these two are, hands down, the most incredible books but for completely different reasons.  Not only that, I have been hanging onto the review for Little Princes since September.  SEPTEMBER, people!  It's been killing me!  It is the most amazing post!  Prepare to be dazzled.  I get to introduce you to my own Nepalese family.

I am so excited.

If I StayThe Truth About ForeverFancy Pants

Peace out!

1 comment:

Crazybookworm said...

Great load! I have Sunday's at Tiffany's but have yet to read it. If I Stay is unforgetable! An amazing book. The Truth about Forever is great too! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the books.